Join us for the 2017 Lopez Farm Tour showcasing the bounty of local products!
Here is the the schedule:
8:30-10:00 Breakfast at Midnight’s Farm, 3042 Center Road
- Farm Breakfast - Biscuits, eggs, and the fixings. $13
10:00-11:30 Tour of Midnight’s Farm and Barn Owl Bakery
- How does it all fit together? Compost, cattle, bakery, pigs, yoga studio, chickens, community, gardens. Take a tour through our diverse operations. Beef, pork, and bakery goods for sale.
12:00-3:00 Stonecrest Farm
- Sheep Dog demonstration, check out the weaving studio, hear about succession farming through a community land trust, and take a tour of the farm. Sheep skins, lamb, and other wool related items, and Bounty book for sale.
- Providing lunch: Taco ‘Bout It lunch featuring local meats and veggies, salad greens, hibiscus tea and sweet tea.
12:00-4:00 Fruit City Farms
- Apple Cider pressing and tasting! Hear about local apple history.
1:00 – 4:00 Lopez Island Shellfish
- Shellfish & Hatchery Tour. Shellfish and Seafood available for sale.
10:00-1:00 S&S Homestead Farm
- Demonstrate scalable, integrated and self-sufficient food production for families, individuals, or businesses. Learn how to grow a farm that provides for its own needs and inputs, while remaining debt-free. Cheese, bread, sheep skins, apples for sale.
- Farm Lunch: Bean soup, rye bread and butter for $10.
1:00-3:00 Sunnyfield Farm
- Come see a bit of what it takes to run a licensed, farmstead goat dairy and eat cheese. Items for Sale: Cheese, milk, yogurt, apples
Get your Tickets today!
Call 1-360-378-6621 or Visit the below links!
Q: How do I receive my tickets?
A: Event brite will email you your tickets as soon as you are finished with your purchase.
Q: Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
A: Please bring your e-ticket or printed ticket to the event.